|PADI courses||Training fee||Manual, Application fee||Total|
|Open water diver||3 days||Rp3,600,000||Rp1,700,000||Rp5,300,000|
|Advanced Open water diver||2 days||Rp3,200,000||Rp1,800,000||Rp5,000,000|
|Emergency First Response||1 day||Rp2,000,000||Rp1,150,000||Rp3,150,000|
|Rescue diver||3 days||Rp3,400,000||Rp1,750,000||Rp5,150,000|
|Scuba Review||1 day||Rp1,200,000||Rp1,200,000|
- Minimum number of participants 2 pax.
- Training dive location (Dive sites) is Amed, Seraya and Tulamben.
- All equipment, Instruction fee, Transport*, Lunch* and mineral water is included. (Divemaster course not included diving equipment)
- PADI Divemaster application fee AUD 220 / Year 2020 is not included.
- PADI Divemaster Internship application fee AUD 118 / Year 2020 is not included.
- PADI manual, application fee are subject to change without prior notice.
- Free pick up: Stay in Amed or Tulamben area.