You can learn in your language!
You can choose your language in eLearning
|PADI courses||Training fee / PADI eLearning||Total|
|OWD - Open water diver||2 days||Rp2,800,000||Rp5,250,000|
|AOW - Advanced Open water diver||2 days||Rp2,800,000||Rp5,050,000|
|EFR - Emergency First Response||1 day||Rp1,800,000||Rp3,250,000|
|RED - Rescue diver||2 days||Rp2,800,000||Rp5,200,000|
|DM - Divemaster||14 days||Rp14,000,000||Rp19,200,000*|
|Scuba Review||1 day||Rp1,200,000||Rp1,200,000|
- PADI eLearning includes Digital manual, Quiz and Exam and Application fee.
- The minimum number of participants for these prices is 2 persons.
- You must complete PADI eLeraning before first day of course.
- PADI eLearning is non-refundable even if canceled.
- Standard scuba diving equipment**, Instruction fee, Transport***, Lunch and mineral water are included.
- Training dive location (Dive area) is Amed or Tulamben.
Manual and Application fee for Divemaster*
- PADI Divemaster application fee AUD 231 / Year 2022 is not included.
- PADI Divemaster Internship application fee AUD 123 / Year 2022 is not included.
- PADI manual, application fee are subject to change without prior notice.
Standard scuba diving equipment**
- Mask, Snorkel, booties, fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator
- Rental standard scuba diving equipment are not included in Divemaster course.
- Free pick up: Stay in Amed area
Need to bring
- Your C-card and your dive log book (Not required for OWD courses)
- Swim wear
- Towel (Rental towel Rp10,000 / day)
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock/Sunscreen (Recommended products are waterproof and SPF+50)